Tuesday, September 17, 2019

3 MUST HAVE FALL FASHIONS


3 MUST HAVE FALL FASHIONS

Although it really doesn't feel like fall, you can start planning your fall wardrobe with my 3 MUST HAVE FALL FASHIONS! in all my years working retail, I have found over, and ovr, that 2 of these items are CLASSIC FALL BEST SELLERS, but 1 is the NEW HOT TREND!

THE BLACK MOTO JACKET



If you don't already own one, this FALL FASHION IS A MUST! Maybe you like leather, faux leather, or suede, THIS BLACK MOTO JACKET will help you finish styling any outfit, and is very versatile. Try pairing it with the CLASSIC BLUE JEANS AND WHITE T-SHIRT, or over a flowy flower print dress and COWBOY BOOTS, depending on the look you are going for.

BLACK BIKER/ROCKER BOOTS


These BLACK BOOTS are also a classic, and many of you probably already own them! Great Style!
They are a staple in any CORE WARDROBE, and can be styled many ways! The Rocker Chick Style (of course) but also with leggings and flowy top, or a pencil skirt and pretty blouse. But my FAVORITE is to pair them with the BLACK MOTO JACKET which is the true ROCKER CHICK OR BIKER BABE STYLE!...Example Below, I love this look for concerts, festivals, or a sexy date night!



FAUX FUR VEST


Like I mentioned earlier in the Blog Post, 2 of these items are Classics, but 1 is a HOT NEW TREND! The Faux Fur Vest is the NEW VEST STYLE that is taking Dept Stores by Storm! Not only are they SUPER STYLISH, they are warm and cozy! You can style them belted or not, with a turtleneck and jeans, or over your favorite dress. FAUX FUR now comes in lots of different Color and Fabric Blends. Just choose your favorite!

I ACTUALLY HAD THESE IN MY FALL COLLECTION

FALL/WINTER 2017

I am still getting requests for these, and plan to RELAUNCH THEM SOON!

These were my Faux Rabbit Fur Pocho's in the Collection!




Quality Made by Hand in the USA!

I was so proud! I had went to the Mall looking for a FUR PONCHO....NONE! I BROWSED ONLINE....STILL NOTHING. So I partnered with a Seamstress, and a COLLECTION WAS BORN!

BELOW IS MY VIDEO SHOWING HOW I STYLED THE BLACK MOTO JACKET & ROCKER BOOTS. 

The Jacket was from a STITCH FIX subscription Box, and the BOOTS I have owned for a while!



MY HONORABLE MENTIONS

FOR MORE MUST HAVES


A WARM STYLISH BEANIE



A BLACK BOHO HAT







I hope you have enjoyed this BLOG POST. 

For All Things Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Check Out The Website Here

WEBSITE


No comments:

Post a Comment