Tuesday, October 22, 2019

How To Master The Art of "Making The SALE"


Mastering The Art of "Making The SALE"


SO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

As a Retail #Girlboss, with hundreds of Customer Service Awards, I am on a MISSION to make this better! I have 3 TRIED & TRUE Methods for Providing that...

 "OLD SCHOOL CUSTOMER SERVICE"


Whether You are a Product or Service based Business Owner, on a Direct Sales, Multi-Level Marketing Team, or a Loyal Employee....

I have The Solution for You!

My 3 Part Video Series To Help You Provide Award Winning Customer Service!

Here is Video #3



Here is Video #2 of 3 "How To Handle Customer Complaints in Business"




This new generation is spending more time on their phones, even at their jobs, instead of helping the people they are getting paid to serve!

When I shop anymore, I have to search, and search for a CUSTOMER SERVICE person, and when I do, they don't want to help! They seem like I'm bugging them, and I'm a TOTAL INCONVENIENCE! I'm usually the one saying "Thank You!"Wow! Really?

I just leave the store, or restaurant, and go home and shop online. No wonder online sales are sky-rocketing! lol

Here is Video #1 of 3 

"How To Offer Award Winning Customer Service"



I Hope You Enjoyed this Video Series, and it Helped You in Any Way! I.m Here if You Have Any Questions?

E-Mail Me @ kimsbeautibizz@gmail.com, and I will Try My Best To Serve You!



No comments:

Post a Comment