Tuesday, January 7, 2020

WHAT'S IN YOUR BEAUTY BOX? MY LANCOME & ESTEE LAUDER COLLECTION


WHAT'S IN YOUR BEAUTY BOX? 

MY LANCOME & ESTEE LAUDER COLLECTION

My latest obsession is my Beauty Boxes! When buying a Christmas Beauty Box, or just purchasing one online, they are the GO TO for Cosmetics Organization.


Large or Small, they come in a variety of shapes and colors. They help to control your Cosmetics and Skin Care on your Vanity or Bathroom Counter!

Here is a Peek Inside my Personal Collection. I use them to Organize all kids of thing, not just Cosmetics!









My First Beauty Box started an obsession with these cute boxes! When I need a Box of Specific stuff, I just Grab and Go! So smart and functional. Not just Pretty.






I have even found some Vintage Cosmetic Cases, I have my Eye on on Ebay, and Amazon! The Kind Are Moms used to Have! How Cool are They?




Some Online Websites has the Best Affordable Cosmetic Cases. WISH.com has them, but the shipping is outrageous! It pays to shop Local, or Better USA websites! These are from WISH.




HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL IDEAS

 OF THINGS TO ADD...

  • Makeup
  • Makeup Remover
  • Lip Gloss/Chapstick
  • Nail Polish
  • Manicure Set
  • Pedicure Set
  • Lotion
  • Sunscreen
  • Hair Accessories
  • Bubble Bath
  • Facial Cleansers
  • Skin Care Products

OTHER HELPFUL ORGANIZATIONAL IDEAS ARE...

  • Photo Supplies
  • 1st Aid Kit
  • Spa Essentials
  • Travel Bag Items
  • Kids Busy Box-things to do
  • Kids Travel Fun Bag
  • Kids Travel Snack Box
  • Scrapbook Supplies
  • Craft Supplies
  • Sewing Supplies

The Possibilities Are Endless!


PINTEREST EVEN HAS DIY IDEAS...

HIT LINK TO CHECK THEM OUT!

PINTEREST

STAY TUNED HERE & THE WEBSITE

KIMSBEAUTYBIZZ.COM

FOR ALL THINGS BEAUTY, FASHION & SKIN CARE!











No comments:

Post a Comment