HOW TO DO A SENSUAL COUPLES FACIAL MASSAGE
THE BEST BONDING MASSAGE...
IS MAN & WOMAN...
FACE TO FACE...
HEAD IN LAP...
EYE TO EYE...
HEART TO HEART...
HERE IS A VIDEO THAT SHOWS SOME OF THE FACIAL MOVEMENTS.
- FIND QUIET, PRIVATE PLACE
- HAVE PARTNER LAY THEIR HEAD IN YOUR LAP
- MAKE EYE-TO-EYE CONTACT
- APPLY SMALL AMOUNT FACIAL OR MASSAGE OIL
- BEGIN BY RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER FOR WARMTH
- START AT FOREHEAD, USING CROSS STROKES, SIDEWAYS
- NOW MOVE DOWN TO TEMPLE AREA AND GENTLY RUB IN SMALL CIRCULAR MOTION
- NEXT MASSAGE FRONTAL EAR LOBE AREA NEXT TO CHEEKBONE
- THEN MOVE TO CHIN AREA AND MASSAGE UPWARDS TOWARD EARS
- FINISH WITH STROKING MOVEMENTS FROM NECK, UP TO BACK OF EAR, BELOW FACIAL BONE
WHEN YOU & YOUR PARTNER ARE THIS CLOSE..
IT'S ABOUT MORE THAN A FACIAL MASSAGE!!
THE POWER OF TOUCH IS ELECTRIFYING!!
HERE ARE MORE USEFUL TIPS!
Many believe that toxins drain from the face to the lymph nodes, located under your ears on the sides of your neck. Massaging this area helps to release the toxins and prevent them from building up in your face. Using the tips of your fingers, massage your lymph area in a circular motion for one minute.
Massaging your eye area helps combat puffy eyes, leaving the area brighter and more youthful looking.Use extra oil if necessary to prevent your fingers from dragging the delicate skin around your eyes.
A firming, lifting massage focuses on areas where the skin tends to droop. Using the tips of your fingers, make tight circular motions over the lines on either side of your mouth. Always apply upward pressure to help lift the skin instead of dragging it down. Continue for one minute.
Tension often builds up in the jaw and neck area, and massaging here will help loosen your muscles. Using the tips of your fingers, massage the area in a circular motion for one minute.
Tension in the temple area can often lead to headaches, so spend some extra time here.
Massaging the eye area will make you feel better after a long day of straining your eyes.
If you have sinus tension, massaging your nose will help relieve it. Gently pinch the area at the top of your nose. Slide your fingers down to your nostrils. Repeat this motion for one minute.