Let's face it..Summer has done a number on our hair!
Between the salt water, chlorine, heat, and humidity, we need serious help!
Below I share some of my best tips from years of working as a Cosmetologist!
1. My best advice, is to ALWAYS WEAR HAT. Plus, it's goddess SEXY!
2. Protect your hair beforehand with leave in conditioner or Moisturizing Treatment.
3. After swimming, or a day in the sun, thoroughly wash, and condition hair.
4. For massive chlorine damage from repeated pool fun, I recommend a deep conditioning hair treatment.
5. For Intensive Repair of damaged hair I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAUL MITCHELL PRODUCTS listed below!
6. Take a break from heat styling. Go natural for a while.
7. Get hair trimmed every month 1/4 inch.
8. Switch to a silk pillow. Less stress on hair.
9. Massage your scalp regularly. This stimulates the natural oil glands.
10. Consider a Vitamin E Oil Supplement. It is a miracle worker for hair, skin, and nails!
HERE ARE A FEW...
AWAPUHI INTENSIVE REPAIR TREATMENT
ENRICH • REPAIR $19.00
Get to the core of dry, damaged hair with Keratin Intensive Treatment® from Awapuhi Wild Ginger®. This weekly deep conditioning mask repairs and protects vulnerable hair and delivers intense hydration and shine. KeraTriplex®, an exclusive blend of keratin protein, rebuilds and repairs to transform lackluster hair, while awapuhi extract replenishes every strand with intense moisture and shine. Instantly improves hair texture with noticeable results.
PAUL MITCHELL ULTIMATE REPAIR TRIPLE RESCUE THERMAL PROTECTION SPRAY
THERMAL PROTECTION/CONDITION/SHINE $20.00
Shake up Paul Mitchell® Ultimate Color Repair® Triple Rescue® to activate triple benefits for color-treated hair. This dual-phase thermal protection spray delivers heat protection, luminous shine and outstanding condition. The top phase protects against excessive heat that can damage color-treated hair and lead to dull, faded strands. The bottom phase conditions hair with Quinoa Color Repair complex, so hair looks healthy, shiny and vibrant. Leaves hair soft, smooth and manageable.